Each photo must be submitted electronically via one of the following methods:
1. Post your photo directly to our wall. To use this method, you need to "like" Numerology.com on Facebook.
2. Upload a photo to your own Facebook photos, put your Sun Number as the caption and tag "Numerology.com," just as you would tag your friends. You do not need to "like" Numerology.com on Facebook to do this (but we recommend you do, anyway!). To use this method, the album you add your photo to must be visible to "everyone" in your privacy settings. For more information on this method, click here.
If you are not a member of Facebook, you may email your photo to email@example.com. Please include your first and last name, email address and Sun Number in the body of the email.
• If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary release(s) from the individual(s) depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to Numerology upon request. We will not accept any images that evidence the willful harassment of wildlife, damage to the environment by the photographer, the taking of risks, or infringement on the rights of any other photographer or person.
• By submitting a photo, you warrant the following: it is your original work; it does not violate any law, regulation or right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, rights of publicity or privacy; and you have followed the entry specifications of the contest.
• All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified. Multiple exposures that have been combined to produce a single "High Dynamic Range" image are acceptable. Images that do not meet these requirements may or may not be judged at the judging panel's sole discretion.
• Numerology.com has final approval of any language that appears on its website and Facebook page and will not promote or endorse third-party products or services.
Use of images
All entrants agree that any image they submit to the contest may be used for marketing and promotional purposes directly related to the contest. This use may include, but is not limited to, publication in any contest printed materials, advertisements, electronic media, press releases, Internet, television, catalog, DVD, magazine, and the exhibit images by the winners and finalists in print format or digital slide show at Numerology.com. Any images used by the contest shall credit all photographs with the caption "© Person's Name" when the full name is available, or by the participant's Facebook username when the participant's full name is unavailable.
Entrants retain ownership and all other rights to future use of their photographs.
Questions and inquiries about contest rules can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.